A greek mythology roleplaying game by post. There are many dieties/demigods/monster stories. Here you can play them out or create your own version of history.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Checking up (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares

avatar

Posts : 166
Drachma : 339
Join date : 2015-05-31
Location : Olympus / Thrace / New York

PostSubject: Checking up (open)   Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:02 pm

The god of war stood near the edge of the precipice gazing down towards the earth. A hand idly stoked his goatee as he thought. He'd just come from a council that had made him snort in amusement. As if his family ever agreed unanimously about anything. However his thoughts were not on the council but rather focused on his earthly children. Most of the time he knew he along with the other Olympians were too busy to pay much attention to their offspring that are doomed to die. Frankly some of them were rather disappointing and no child that didn't prove their mettle would ever be claimed by him.

Normally when his sons reached fifteen he would allow them to have a day with his war chariot. It was another test and if his daughter couldn't handle it that meant it had been a mistake to claim her. His eyes narrowed slightly at the thought of having to warn her against shaming him. Turning his head his brow arched and his mouth curled with slight annoyance as he faced back toward the hall. Seeing he was no longer alone he challenged, "What?"

_________________
~~GM Privileges granted to and from Aphrodite, Konan, Persephone, Tobias~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mythomagic.forumshome.com
Tobias Ray-James

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Checking up (open)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:35 am

Tobias had heard nonstop thrumming...booming or otherwise...in his head. He had been trying to ignore it. When that failed he headed to the place he was to go. Silent as death itself...not the deed that brought the death. The man wearing a hood with a ninja mask covering up to the middle of the brim of his nose...vanished off into the night. Going. Going. Going far, far away from earthly realms. Taking the path not many could. His summons had been final. Which of them had...he had no idea. He just knew where to go. When he appeared he walked out of the shadows. A hand to his head. Hooded cloak and ninja mask over his lower face. "Were you the lord deity who summoned me?" Came the words that sounded as if the wind itself whispered them against Ares ear. Kneeling down. One arm draped over the raised knee. Head lowered as the owner of the whispering words voice waited.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ares

avatar

Posts : 166
Drachma : 339
Join date : 2015-05-31
Location : Olympus / Thrace / New York

PostSubject: Re: Checking up (open)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Arching a brow, Ares let his hand drop to the pommel and hilt of his sword, as he stared at the newcomer. Oh, he liked this. Immediate groveling and show of reverence, if only everyone now would behave this way. While pleased he was still quite puzzled how someone could have gotten here that wasn't a god. Demigods were only allowed so far into Olympus and that was only to the throne room. To go further was to invite trouble and yet...

"That depends," Ares decided to answer, eyeing the strange person before him. "Why do you think you were summoned?"

_________________
~~GM Privileges granted to and from Aphrodite, Konan, Persephone, Tobias~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mythomagic.forumshome.com
Tobias Ray-James

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Checking up (open)   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Tobias let light glint off special blades obviously granted to him by one of the big three. A silent I wouldnt' do that if I were you...let's keep this peaceful. He merely moved his body so that the shadows hid the blades again. On one knee. Head still bowed. He stayed silent as he waited for the response. The pulsating throb in his head much louder yet the sounds of all the deities voices and thoughts...much quieter. "If you don't know the answer you obviously didn't summon." Came the words that whispered like wind against Ares ear. He stood and moved with a graceful deadly stride most were unable to possess. Moving he turned and sat beside the artifact that Ares had been looking through. "In that case I will take a nap." He said. Legs sat beneath him in the indian style seating. "To await the deity who summoned me." He clarified in words that danced through the air. Head remaiend where shadows veiled the face.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ares

avatar

Posts : 166
Drachma : 339
Join date : 2015-05-31
Location : Olympus / Thrace / New York

PostSubject: Re: Checking up (open)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Ares eyed the kneeling young man with growing dislike and annoyance. His anger wanted to flicker to life at the way this demigod went so quickly to disrespect and acted as if he was cleverer then a god. People that acted cryptic got on his nerves and was guaranteed to rile up the war god's anger and irritability. This mortal seem to have that in spades. Then to go and IGNORE him, was not something he tolerated. Lips curling up into a sneer of disdain he stated, "Clearly you never took in the consideration that you were being tested to see how much you knew."

Perhaps he should just leave the insolent demigod where he was and allow him to violate more of the laws that governed Olympus and how the gods interacted with their children. Perhaps this one wouldn't find it quite so appealing once he was thrown in Hades' realm or cursed. It had been awhile since one of his family put a curse on a mortal.

"It's clear you aren't as clairvoyant as you make out," there was cruel amusement in his tone.

_________________
~~GM Privileges granted to and from Aphrodite, Konan, Persephone, Tobias~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mythomagic.forumshome.com
Tobias Ray-James

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Checking up (open)   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Tobias rested his eyes a bit. "I figured out who called me here. I am irked that you forgot me. Even though my demeanor seems mellow." He stated simply. He opened his eyes a bit. "I wasnt' beign tested. Perhaps you never took into account that other people existed aside from you while you were busy hunting children of Aphrodite." He retorted in a dry tone. Moving to sitting up and resumed the respectful kneeling position. "Oh...I'm not clairvoyant big brother...I merely have every single greek deity using my mindscapes as their personal intercom surface. I have gods and goddesses transmitting their thoughts and voices in my head 24/7 with little volume control." He looked up at him with a cocky amusement.

Now he was amused and annoyed it showed in his eyes despite his demeanor didn't show. "Tobias...I was summoned here by Aphrodite." He said simply. Looking into his brothers eyes. "Really? I don't feel like taking a swim in Uncle Hades river again. Can't we just duke it out and call it a night big brother?" He said with dripping sarcasm he'd learned from hanging around Ares alot. He was actually really close to this man. "It isn't like I wished to be allowed to roam Olympus freely but due to who I am and what I do for the gods along with a 24/7 radio fequency for your guys...I really don't get much choice...goodie." The dripping sarcasm showed while he was less than thrilled he couldn't be cursed or in shit for saying it...merley holding similiar feelings to Ares own about the other gods.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Checking up (open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Checking up (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MythoMagic :: General :: 2015-