A greek mythology roleplaying game by post. There are many dieties/demigods/monster stories. Here you can play them out or create your own version of history.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

About MythoMagic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares

Drachma : 238

PostSubject: About MythoMagic   Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:52 pm

So, I had been on a Percy Jackson RPG back when it first became popular but it didn't go too well since there were only a handful of people. Recently I've been wanting to role play that genre sorta. But, not completely dependent and canon to the Percy Jackson universe. I've always been a big fan of Mythology since I was knee high to a grasshopper. So, yeah. Percy Jackson meets real mythology is what this site will be. A blending of greek mythology and the Percy Jackson universe's mythology. And maybe even some of Sam Raimi's.

We've decided that while Mytho magic will be based loosely on the series it takes place after The Lightning Thief movie/book. Yes, there are major differences between movie and book, but for those that haven't read the books and have only seen the movies will know that they left it open for loads of adventures and things to happen. Besides which when Percy is off doing his thing we rarely saw what was going on back at camp or what other demigods were doing. Some might have had quests at the same time doing other things. So while this is based off the series its not going to solely focus on Percy Jackson. That doesn't mean we won't possibly get to the books or whatever.

It's  currently 2013 and the only thing that has happened so far is the Lightning Thief and The Sea of Monster. We know that Kronos isn't as dead as everyone thought while the gods are in denial about him. Luke is off trying to recruit for Kronos.

All campers can choose whom their godly parent is, but please no one from the Big Three (Hades, Poseidon, Zeus) unless it is canon or you have a really good backstory. Just remember that not everyone gets claimed. Some for their protection, some because the gods really do forget about all the kids they have, and sometimes aren't impressed with you yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mythomagic.forumshome.com

About MythoMagic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MythoMagic :: General :: Rules & Information :: Story-