A greek mythology roleplaying game by post. There are many dieties/demigods/monster stories. Here you can play them out or create your own version of history.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chatbox Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares

Drachma : 339

PostSubject: Chatbox Rules   Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:07 pm

The Chatbox is a privilege and those who abuse it will basically ruin the fun for everyone else. I am adamant about these rules being followed. Please do not hesitate to speak up and pm Ares if an admin or mod are breaking the rules. They are not above them and should be the ones upholding them and being an example to the others. Any admin or mod that breaks these shall have their @ taken away and no longer be a mod or admin.

RULES OF THE CHATBOX

•Subjects that may offend are to please be treated with caution and respect. Those might include: age, gender, sexuality, politics, religion. If someone does not wish to answer please accept that.

•No gossiping. Meaning no going about saying, "So and so's handler is actually a girl/guy." "So and so's handler is gay/bi/tran/whatever."

•Be respectful of the other people

•The color RED is for admins only. It will only be used to get your attention as a warning, announcement,.etc. This goes for all shades of red please.

•Please do not change the size of your font. Again, anything exceeding normal font size is restricted for the reasons stated above.

•The chatbox is not meant for a substitute for posting.

•The chatbox is a place to throw ideas around if you'd like. I know I've been able to brainstorm with people before for a thread in the chatbox.

Rules are subject to change and you will be notified when such changes are made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mythomagic.forumshome.com

Chatbox Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1