A greek mythology roleplaying game by post. There are many dieties/demigods/monster stories. Here you can play them out or create your own version of history.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone Injured Today {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrian Beaumont

Drachma : 10

PostSubject: Anyone Injured Today {Open}   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Many people thought that a child of Apollo would be more likely to take up the bow than anything else but in truth, Adrian was one of those who preferred being on the other side of the fighting spectrum; he preferred being a healer, a protector. That's not to say that he didn't enjoy the occasional fight or two but more often than not, Adrian would rather sit in the Infirmary and deal with all of his fellow injured Demi-God's who thought that they were invincible.

Adrian wasn't a Super Sadist but he did enjoy making fun of people and teasing them when they got injured which led to them spending either just a few hours or a couple of days in one of the Infirmary beds, literally on Adrian's personal watch. He took the health of his patients seriously and he wasn't above using drastic measures to get them to obey, like having to knock them out or have them held down by one of the Ares kids.

It was always fun to Adrian and the eldest Apollo child took great pleasure in the discomfort that his patients had when around him.

"So, who dares walking into my humble abode today?" The male drawled out as he stared over his shoulder at the intruder, his hand tapping against the desk he was sitting at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassian Lyonelli

Drachma : 9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Injured Today {Open}   Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:12 am

The sound metal upon metal heralded the child's approach long before he was seen. The armour he wore was ridiculously oversized and it was that which had made the loud noise whenever he took a step. The helmet had been given up for lost long before he'd reached the infirmary and kept sliding forwards to block his vision. Stumbling up the stairs of the Big House, Cassian wiped at the fresh gash along his hairline a scowl on his young face. From experience with the scar above his right eye, he knew that head wounds always seemed worse than they were due to the excess amounts of blood, but he was pretty sure he might be concussed.

Quote :
"So, who dares walking into my humble abode today?"

Gulping, the boy wondered if it was too late to go back to his cabin and see if one of the older campers could use their skills to tend to his wounds. "Cassian. I think I'm concussed."

Made by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrian Beaumont

Drachma : 10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Injured Today {Open}   Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:46 am

"Don't sound so scared, I'm not going to hurt you or anything." Adrian laughed when he saw the young boy gulp, the paleness of his face making Adrian frown before he saw the hairline wound, his eyes critically eyeing the young Hecte son. With the armour on he couldn't actually see if the other had any other injuries but he'd make sure Cassian was out of it before he declared him free from other injuries.

"You think?" He arched a brow as he stood up and waved towards the empty bed in the infirmary, silently motioning for the child to come closer. "Better get out of that armour first I think, apart from the obvious injury," He flicked his eyes upwards before focusing on the boy again. "I need to know if you're injured anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassian Lyonelli

Drachma : 9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Injured Today {Open}   Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:44 am

"Huh?" Of course he thought! Wait, no, that hadn't been what they were talking about was it? Dark brows pulled down showing exactly how confused he was. Right, he was here because he was hurt. Slowly so he wouldn't fall down since the floor seemed to be moving of it own accord, the boy went to one of the beds. Fumbling with the straps, he told the Apollo kid, "I think I'm concussed," not realizing he'd already said that.

CLANG! Cassian slapped his hands over his ears and winced at the sound the armour made as it fell to the ground. He blinked owlishly when the noise had died down and he looked around himself.

Made by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Injured Today {Open}   

Back to top Go down

Anyone Injured Today {Open}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1