A greek mythology roleplaying game by post. There are many dieties/demigods/monster stories. Here you can play them out or create your own version of history.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dionysus

avatar

Posts : 9
Drachma : 13
Join date : 2015-06-16
Location : Hell, er, Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Picking up a card he placed it in his hand and stared at them as he wished for the nth time that his father would lift his curse and he'd be able to consume his libation but that he would be able to leave this accursed place. Tartarus would have been more pleasant, he was sure of it. As it stood he'd already turned a few campers that had annoyed him into shrubs. He would turn them back eventually; if he remembered. To have to stay here and oversee would be 'heroes' was torture in and of itself.

Sighing, he glared at the cards in his hands, the expression not feigning Chiron a lick. What made it worse that while they had received new campers, he had been informed that he'd be gaining yet another person at camp. Aphrodite didn't tell him anything other than the person was coming to 'help'. Help could be anything when it came to his godly siblings and relations so he didn't really trust it. Nor did she tell him when said person was coming. All the more to irritate him he was sure. Maybe this person could come relieve him, that would be a blessing!

"I could really use a drink," he sighed throwing his cards on the table and scowling at the Diet Coke can. Not looking at the own of the presence he suddenly felt he motioned towards the table. "You play this infuriating centaur for a bit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Ikuto hitched his backpack higher up on his back as he made his way to, hopefully, the camp. When he had asked for directions, Aphrodite told him that he was "Heading in the right direction", so he's been checking his list off on places he thought the camp would be at but weren't. He was taking his time to reach the camp, raiding libraries as he went town to town. He was pretty sure he would have been given a sign if he needed to hurry up.

Though another reason he probably wasn't hurried is because he was also taking the time to read books on "How to Teach", including that "For Dummies" series. It was one subject that he hadn't actually dwelled on in his learnings. He always liked to learn what was taught, more than how it was taught.

But sadly his only books were in his backpack and he had to hike, so he couldn't read. Especially since whenever he got close to a potential camp site, he knew there would be monsters so he needed to be cautious.

Ikuto hopped over a tree root and paused to look around and check his map, but before he pulled out his map his eyes came upon a grand stone arch with the words "Camp Half-Blood" etched in Greek.

Green eyes sparkled and a smile lit his face. He had finally found the camp.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Dionysus

avatar

Posts : 9
Drachma : 13
Join date : 2015-06-16
Location : Hell, er, Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:27 am

Dionysus paused as he tossed his cards onto the table and a smug centaur when they both exchanged looks. There was someone or something outside the border. Not one to go greet new campers, the god just went back to getting yet another Diet Coke. A satyr had started eating his old can. Perhaps whoever it was would leave or get eaten by the dragon they had guarding the pine tree now that that girl's spirit wasn't powering the border any longer.

Popping the top, the god scowled at the drink as he took a drink and motioned for the cards to be dealt to him as well. Arranging his cards he glanced up only once towards the direction of the hill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am

Ikuto paused right outside of the gate, taking it in and waiting a second to see if he would be attacked for being there. When he wasn't, Ikuto walked on in, shivering slightly as he passed through the wards because of the magic tingling across his skin.

Once he was through, he shook himself in hopes of getting the lingering tingling off, but it didn't work.

Ikuto sighed and started to walk the path taking in everything, including that dragon that he was sure was staring at him. His ears began to hurt as he got closer to the noise of the camp -- clanking of sword against shield, twang of the bow, thud of the arrow, etc.

Seeing a random satyr off to the side, he asked where "Mr. D" was and was pointed to a cabin in the distance. He trudged his way across, which took a bit because of all of the campers and satyrs bustling about.

He paused in the entrance, not sure of their policy on entry, should he knock? Or just walk in?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Dionysus

avatar

Posts : 9
Drachma : 13
Join date : 2015-06-16
Location : Hell, er, Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:16 am

A satyr came and nervously told the newcomer to go around to the side where the lounge chairs were and the table that was set up. The centaur Chiron was disguised in his wheelchair, and Dionysus was setting down a winning hand for this round of pinochle when the satyr came around the corner telling him that they had a newcomer. Scratching at his beard he waited for the new deal and looked at the other with apparent disinterest. "Bit old to be coming to camp aren't you?"

He knew that the man wasn't a camper and was likely the person that Aphrodite had sent, yet Dionysus didn't like making things easy for anyone. It was 'fun' for him to torment the campers as this was his torment. It just made things more bearable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 am

When the satyr came up to him, he was surprised it didn't come from inside. But he followed the satyr and paused when he had a good view of the two men at the outside table. If he had to guess the one in the wheelchair was Mr. D. Though irony might make the one who spoke Mr. D.

Ikuto just blinked at the man's words, face passive. "I'm here to see a... Mr. D?"

Though either way, he was actually feeling a little giddy. He finally made it to the camp at long last. He bet they had treasure troves of knowledge, especially on the gods, that he couldn't get in the outside world. He couldn't wait to get his hands on some of those books.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Dionysus

avatar

Posts : 9
Drachma : 13
Join date : 2015-06-16
Location : Hell, er, Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:57 am

"So, you're him, then," Mr. D stated as he looked up from the cards eyes still hidden behinds his sunglasses. This was the person that his relative said could 'help'. Didn't look like much, but he knew looks could be deceiving.

"How much do you know?" This would allow him to figure out what he was to do with this one. He would of course be added to the staff, but as what? And what could this one do? It wasn't as if he advertised what he was. Could he deal with the campers or would they overwhelm him? It would be amusing either way. "And do you know how to play pinochle?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:08 pm

It seems irony one and it was the lazier seeming of the two. The one in the wheelchair held himself like a fighter, so he had some hopes for it to be him. The other one, Mr. D, was more relaxed, but still tense. His form wasn't that much of a fighters, but Ikuto was sure he could handle himself. He'd be useless if he couldn't.

"Of what subject? I know 15 languages and their cultures, history, geography, and other information. I know all levels of math, all branches of science, politics, ethics, business, and how to play pinochle. Amongst other information." He knew how to play pinochle because sometimes when he ran out of money, he would go to casinos and gamble. It also helped that he could count cards with a 85% rate of success which took him a decade to get to from 65%.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Dionysus

avatar

Posts : 9
Drachma : 13
Join date : 2015-06-16
Location : Hell, er, Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Dionysus wasn't sure what to make of this stranger, but he told the satyr to deal them in as well. "Why don't you have a seat?"

It seemed that he might have gained another player for his and Chiron's games. He didn't care about the other things and scratched his beard as he saw the upturned card was a 9 of spades. What he cared about was getting his one hundred years over with and putting this camp behind him. In the interim, he had to find ways not to be bored. Or have too many campers die under his watch.

"While those are all fascinating," he replied in a tone that belied the statement. "What do you know of demigods and training them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Ikuto removed his backpack and placed it beside the chair the newest hand was dealt at, then sat down. Then he picked up his hand and organized it, paying special attention to any spades in his hand. He followed the other two's lead when it came to bidding and melding.

"I know lore of demi-gods, I know some truth about demi-gods, and I know strategy and several forms of fighting. However, my other knowledge can be useful in aiding them by helping them understand the world outside of camp and how to navigate it." He paused, not used to talking so much in one go.

"As for training them... very little." He would have scowled if he wasn't in present company. He may have not been too interested in the subject, but not knowing much about something unsettled him.

"I was not given a specific purpose in training, just to do so."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Dionysus

avatar

Posts : 9
Drachma : 13
Join date : 2015-06-16
Location : Hell, er, Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:23 pm

"Oh goody," Dionysus replied. At least that meant he was qualified enough. He could care less however if the man taught the other demigods how to function outside. Unsure of the other gods, but he knew some that put down wagers if questers would come back alive or maimed.

"Then you're in good company, aren't you?" Dionysus himself didn't know anything about training these half mortals either. He just let Chiron and the other older demigods teach them. That was what they were here for. He on the other hand was here as punishment and to oversee the camp. Make sure that the monsters didn't come in etc.

"Well, choose a room in the house here," the god waved lazily behind him at the four story house. "whenever you want and I'm sure that someone would be happy to give you a tour. Unless you'd like to explore it on your own?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:34 am

Ikuto was confused by Mr. D's comment. Who was 'good company'? He just blinked and didn't voice his confusion, it didn't seem like a necessary thing to know.

His eyes flashed to the side when Mr. D waved at the house, taking in the one side of the building and what little he could see through windows and doors available. His eyes returned to Mr. D when he continued speaking.

A tour would be nice, it would help him get to know the place quicker and let him know what places were out-of-bounds and such. However, he wasn't very good with people. Weighing the pros and cons, Ikuto decided, reluctantly, to let someone tour him. Then after the basic tour he would explore more in depth on his own.

"I would like to choose a room now to put my stuff away." He paused for a second. "Do you have a recommendation for a tour guide?" Hopefully not a satyr, their natural smell was too much for his serpentine sense of smell. Especially with them all over the place.

"Maybe a camper?" Might as well start to learn about some of his 'charges'. He still wasn't sure about teaching anyone, especially since it seemed that they only cared about fighting and strategy. There were some talents that he would rather stay hidden, such as him shifting to his other forms. Or about him not being human.

He placed his hand down, forfeiting, showing a marriage, marriage trump, and a trump 10. "If you will excuse me. I assume other rooms that have been claimed are clearly marked?" He finished asking as he stood and swung his backpack on his shoulder.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Dionysus

avatar

Posts : 9
Drachma : 13
Join date : 2015-06-16
Location : Hell, er, Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:44 am

It looked as if the overweight man wasn’t paying attention to anything but his cards, and part of that was true. He really didn’t care where the other put his things or which room he claimed. The ones that were occupied being as his or Chiron’s would be rather obvious. Hopefully whichever camper that was chosen would annoy the man so much that he would let something slip other than he was some of kind of scholar. When the cards were laid down he frowned and sighed tossing in his own hand. He waved them away and demanded a satyr to give him some peeled grapes.

His eyes lit up in malicious glee behind his sunglasses while his face remained fixed in an expression of boredom. Coming out of the door of the big house was one of the more annoying campers that he had yet to get around to transforming into a shrub or an animal. Calling out he stated, “You, Thomas Travers. I have a very important job for you to do.”

Focusing his attention on the boy he stated, “You’ve been selected to give our newest teacher a tour of the camp.”

OOC: Given permission to GM Terrance Taggart into the thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terrance Taggart

avatar

Posts : 35
Drachma : 57
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 17
Location : Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:33 pm

“A friggin hairbrush?” Terrance fumed as he angrily walked down the stairs. He’d come up to the big house because he’d heard that you could get a quest if you talked to the oracle. It was a bit creepy and weird that the oracle turned out to be a mummy dressed in hippie gear. When he asked about a quest he hadn’t expected the green smoke or the glowing eye sockets. Nor that the quest he would get was about a hairbrush of Aphrodite.

Not in a good mood it took a nose dive even further when the portly camp director decided to talk to him. His eyes narrowed in annoyance. He hadn’t liked the man ever since he’d come and the fact that he continually got his name wrong didn’t help matters. His eye nearly twitched when the man used his adoptive father’s name in place of his surname. His jaw jutted forward in a stubborn set and then took a breath and let it out. He’d met plenty of people like Mr. D and so he knew that if he showed his displeasure, his misery was sure to double by some other kind of torture the man could think up.

Turning his gaze to the person he was supposed to show around the camp, his attention focused and he frowned. The expression was his default one that he wore whenever something didn’t trigger an emotion or thought or he didn’t want to give away what he was thinking or feeling. While he didn’t know much about this new person, Terrance knew better than to make an assumption. Looking back towards Mr. D he replied, “Sure, I’d be delighted.”

_________________

-GM Privileges given to and from Thanos Permethius-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:39 am

This human is one who clearly thought and planned before reacting, or he was really super focused on the game and Ikuto was pulling things out of a hat.

He didn't twitch when the human suddenly raised his voice at someone passed him. He turned to see who Mr. D was calling over and his eyes focused on the young human, who looked annoyed coming up to them before frowning.

Ikuto inclined his head in greeting as Mr. D spoke to the young human.

Once they were done speaking, he spoke to the young human. "My name is Ikuto. Thank you for agreeing to show me around. Is now an acceptable time?" He shifted his backpack on his shoulder as he paused to take a breath. "If it is, I need to drop my backpack off first."

He cocked his head to the side slightly as he waited for an answer, a few strands of black hair falling into his eyes even though he didn't lift a hand to remove it. It didn't bother him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Terrance Taggart

avatar

Posts : 35
Drachma : 57
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 17
Location : Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:51 pm

"Sure," Terrance replied ignoring the camp director in favor of the mystery before him. He wasn't really that eager to start out on this so called quest and wondered if he could ignore it without being cursed or turned into a frog or something by the gods.

Hooking his right thumb into his pocket he gestured towards the house with his left hand. "First floor is basically office and rec room, and we use it for wounded. The second floor is where you'll want to put your stuff." It was a good thing that the children of Hermes weren't allowed in the Big House except to go to the attic, otherwise, Ikuto might find his personals taking a walk.

Figuring the man would want to have privacy to choose his room, Terrance knew he would so that campers wouldn't know where his room was from the outside, the teenager decided to loiter on the first floor. At least if he was inside he wouldn't be tempted to rise to the Mr. D's bait or let his tempter get the better of him. "I'll wait here for you, if its all the same to you?"

_________________

-GM Privileges given to and from Thanos Permethius-


Last edited by Terrance Taggart on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:11 pm

Ikuto nodded, "Thank you." He was glad the seemingly uncaring human picked a decent guide for him who was already doing a decent job.

"Alright, I shouldn't be long," He said before turning and heading inside. He found the staircase and located a room far from the staircase with a window. He didn't care about size, but it was decently big. He dropped his backpack at the foot of the bed and shucked his jacket, which he didn't need, onto the back of the desk chair. Then he made his back downstairs to the young human.

Once reunited, he asked, "What name do you go by?" He has learned in his many years that humans like nicknames. So instead of asking 'What's your name?' it's better to ask 'What do you go by?'. It gets one past all of the fluffy in-between to reach that one point of 'What do I call you?'

He waited and would follow the other's lead, once he started walking.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Terrance Taggart

avatar

Posts : 35
Drachma : 57
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 17
Location : Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Terrance had nodded to let him know he'd heard and acknowledge the thanks. It was a sort of you're welcome as well. Loitering on the threshold, he let his eyes go towards where he knew where the rec room was which was empty at the moment. Letting his mind wander, he wondered again why the goddess of love had decided that he was the one she wanted to find a stupid comb. Why couldn't he have gotten something else? Hadn't Alexei said that most quests were dangerous? How dangerous could finding a comb be? This was so stupid! Well, if he had to go on something like that he was taking company so they'd be as miserable as he was!

Straightening when the man returned, he was curious about the way the man worded his question. Most people asked what your name was, not what they went by. "Terrance," he replied. He disliked his name being shortened and with his personality it friends were rather hard to come by. "What about yourself?"

It was only fair to ask since he knew that adults just like teenagers or children sometimes preferred a different name then their birth one. Or they wanted the students to use their first names rather than their last. "Should I call you Mr. Ikuto or Ikuto?"

_________________

-GM Privileges given to and from Thanos Permethius-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Terrance, huh. That's a different name than what Mr. D said. He almost felt like sighing, this Mr. D didn't seem like much of a helpful person.

He almost jumped at being reinformed about reality with Terrance's question.

"Ikuto." He said softly, briefly wondering if he should have them call him Mister, Professor, Sensei, Laoshi, or something. Which was the demi's next question.

"Just Ikuto." And he sealed his fate. Though truthfully he would feel to awkward with honorifics because they have never been used in conjunction to himself.

Feeling it was best to change the subject, considering it was most likely over anyway, he asked, "Where to first?"

His eyes glanced around at what all he could see, and the still lingering people, which made him nervous. He may have lived in major cities and navigated them, but he still didn't like masses of people. Especially being in the middle of the masses.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Terrance Taggart

avatar

Posts : 35
Drachma : 57
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 17
Location : Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Eyeing the man, Terrance's eyes narrowed in thought before he silently nodded. "Alright, Ikuto."

Deliberately not looking at the other occupants on the deck, Terrance led the man away from the house and stated, "The house is known as 'The Big House'." The teenager resisted rolling his eyes even though the sarcasm was very evident in his tone. He had no idea why they would call it that, but whatever. It seemed these people had to have a name for everything, even if it was lame. "Usually the campers only use it when wounded, as a war council, or up to the attic to visit the 'oracle' to get a quest. The attic's full of junk from the quests." Some might call it spoils of war or whatever, but Terrance just saw a bunch of junk.


Pointing towards the west where the strawberry fields grew he explained about how that was how Camp HalfBlood was funded. That the satyrs along with the children of both Demeter and Dionysus help 'encourage' the fruit to bloom year round. That they go by the name Delphi Strawberry Delivery or something like that outside.

_________________

-GM Privileges given to and from Thanos Permethius-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:34 pm

Ikuto nodded as Terrence spoke, taking everything in. He'd actually heard of the famous year-round Delphi Strawberry Service. They were also very delicious strawberries.

And all of the "junk" in the attic might be useful or worth something. He put that on a list of things to check out later.

He would also need to collect quite a few of his tears just in case they were needed for anyone injured. Though he wasn't planning on giving them to the infirmary just yet. Unless someone came in soon fatally injured and nothing could be done to save them.

He would also need to check out the DS Service and see what it was all about. Maybe he could use it to find the lost child of Aphrodite.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Terrance Taggart

avatar

Posts : 35
Drachma : 57
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 17
Location : Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Pointing to the east, Terrance told him about the amphitheater and how everyone was supposed to gather there at nine o'clock for a 'sing along' which he had never participated in. About how it was there that the kids got claimed when they were here at camp (or so it was explained to Terrance when he'd arrived) in the presence of everyone. "Some don't ever get claimed, or so I'm told."

Glancing at the man again, he wondered about him. He looked old enough to have gone here since this camp had been around for the past few decades. Since he was giving this tour, it had to mean the man hadn't attended this camp nor knew his way about. Deciding to voice his curiosity, uncaring if he was being rude or prying he asked, "How is it, you're here?"

_________________

-GM Privileges given to and from Thanos Permethius-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:23 pm

His nose scrunched up at the thought of a sing-along. Who would ever willingly do that is as bat-Poo crazy as a banshee. He would also make sure to avoid the auditorium at night so he wouldn't have to hear or be forced to attend. He'd probably kill someone if they tried, and in this case no he did not care that he was supposed to protect these demi-gods, he was not participating.

And yes, he was a phoenix which meant that he could sing. Sing-alongs and singing in front of others, however, was not a part of that description.

In fact, he would just always avoid the amphitheater.

Feeling eyes on him, he glanced to his tour guide as the other asked his question. Well, now he couldn't not answer and feign not hearing him.

Ikuto studied the other for a split second before turning and focusing on something other than the demi-god beside him.

"Because I was asked to." Was all he said before pointing in the distance at something Terrance hadn't explained and asked, "Now what happens there?"

It was a clear dismissal of any follow-up questions.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Terrance Taggart

avatar

Posts : 35
Drachma : 57
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 17
Location : Camp Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:56 pm

While Terrance wanted to ask who it was that had asked him, the teenager had to realize this man was not one to push. It was just a sort of vibe that he got off of him but that was all Terrance needed. He had learned to trust his instincts as they'd yet to fail him. Smart enough to let the subject lie, he was still a teenager and gave the man a look that clearly stated he knew what the man was doing and accepted the change of topic.

"Arts and crafts," he replied. He explained how 'arts and crafts' was basically anything short of weapons making which they did at the forges. Terrance pointed to the west and stated that the armory was naturally there as well. He explained about the campers arming themselves for war games. "Just last year they brought back chariot racing."

Pausing he tilted his head in thought as he gave the man with him an assessing look. "Did you want to look over the weapons?"

_________________

-GM Privileges given to and from Thanos Permethius-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikuto Kishimoto

avatar

Posts : 13
Drachma : 15
Join date : 2015-06-28
Location : Somewhere in a forest

PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Ikuto noticed the look, filed it away, then proceeded to ignore it and focus on what the other had to say.

He found himself intrigued at the arts and crafts and the forges. He could make himself armor and weapons with such supplies. Since he was here to also protect the students it was probably best that he did so. But what was even better is that he could make it from his own fangs, shed skin, and feathers. This would tune it all to fit him and his magics better.

He let this plan slowly form in the back of his mind as he nodded to Terrance.

"That is acceptable." He said softly.

This way he could get a look at what was provided which would help him make plans in case of any attacks.

Now he just needed to witness their skills and get a map of the place and the wards.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pandora-box-chronicles.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)   

Back to top Go down
 
Was I expecting you? (Ikuto)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade [Telekinesis and Ikuto-san]
» Ikuto D. Tsukiyomi's Past
» Divert The Great Flood (Indar & Ikuto-san)
» Protect the Merchandise [Ikuto, Indar, Telekinesis]
» Escort Service Job (Ikuto-san and Rei)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MythoMagic :: Camp Halfblood :: The Big House :: The Deck-