A greek mythology roleplaying game by post. There are many dieties/demigods/monster stories. Here you can play them out or create your own version of history.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexei Jeager

Drachma : 48

PostSubject: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:50 pm

More often than not, after dealing with underage kids of the Hermes cabin, Alexei found himself inside the forest, armed with his bow and arrows as well as two daggers at his wrists and one on his thigh, ready to venture into its foliage and deal with some monsters. Those kids really got him annoyed at times, especially the actual Hermes children who were questioning him being the cabin counsellor when he wasn't even a Hermes child. It had made him roll his eyes on more than one occasion and eventually the nineteen-year-old just stopped paying attention and only dealt with the kids who actually required something of him.

The growl that followed him as he stepped further into the forest made Alexei smirk in a bloodthirsty way as he grabbed his bow and notched an arrow, releasing it and watching as it hit its mark, landing in the monsters eye that let out a shriek of pain before Alexei was forced to roll under the monster, his daggers appearing in his hands as he slashed and thrust the small weapons at the monsters, his moves flawless and without any mistake as he dealt with monster after monster, not even letting them get anywhere close to wound him mortally though some landed a few hits that left his arms and legs with scratches that were bleeding.

He wasn't too sure how long he was in the forest but by the time he realized it, he had left quite a long line of decapitated monsters and quite a bit of a ruined forest, his breaths coming in short pants as he leant against a tree, catching his breath for a moment before the snap of a twig made him spin around, an arrow notched in his bow and his eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konan Martins

Drachma : 32

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Konan had been tracking the scent of Alexei since it drifted to him on the wind again. It had been too long since the other came out into the forest during a time he was free. He had missed his precious mate and wondered if the other still remembered him. He had sworn to make the young camper his mate when the other was older. He promised to wait until Alexei was 'legal adult' by halfling terms. Mortal terms that even then hadn't made sense to him. He loved Alexei and despite the other had stopped coming out as often, so it was rare they were both free at the same time, the young cerberus loyally waited for the day their paths crossed again.

Catching the scent, the larger but still small puppy cerberus monster pup, ran in that direction. The smell of blood worried all three of the heads causing them to beat paws faster. The sound of a twig snapping nearest the source of his precious halfling had the hell hound taking his larger teenage hellhound Cerberus form. All three heads letting out a warning dangerous howl to the Cyclops monster that had followed the smell of blood and fresh monster kills to Alexei. A moment after Alexei had turned around with eyes narrowed with arrow cocked he'd see the large hand of a cyclops reaching for him. 

Seconds later he'd also see the large, though still small compared to his father, form of the three headed guardian of Hades slamming into the cyclops with enough force and power that both monsters went flying through three or four of the nearby trees. Taking the trees with them until the beast slammed into the bark of a bigger tree. Still near enough to Alexei he could see. The cerberus tearing into the cyclops with the left and right hands. The mixed tails coiling around the cylcops and using them like lassos. The cerberus pup dragging the cyclops with as the right and left head held the arms hostage. Biting right through the cyclop's arms once they had him down on the ground. The third head swooping in and biting the other monsters head right off. Spitting it aside as it made sure it was dead by skewering through the beast.

With a rush of hellfire and shadows the hound shrunk down to adorable puppy size and yipped loudly. Covered in blood, Konan, rushed towards Alexei yipping and tail wagging. Not but a couple feet from him there was a swirl of hellfires and brimstone smoke and what pounced Alexei was not a cerberus puppy but a butt ass naked young man who looked very similar to the one who used to make out with the teenage Alexei. Pouncing the man, ignoring the fact he was naked and covered in monster blood, and kissed all over Alexei's face. "ALEXEI!!!! ITS BEEN A COUPLE YEARS OR SO BUT YOUR FINALLY OUT WHEN I AM!! MINE MINE MINE MINE I LOVE YOU!!! I MISSED YOU!!" He smooched all over the others face then kissed him passionately. "I missed you so much. Every time you were free I wasn't. I won't have to leave you as much now. Your all grown up so now your my mate and you can't say no. You promised. I missed you." He was chrring loudly and rubbing their cheeks together. The sound of three voices speaking in an echo with Konan's sexy and seductive voice sounding out. Licking on the others injuries to heal them over some and stop the blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexei Jeager

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:34 pm

When Alexei saw the Cyclops he had been more than ready to fight it off but the next monster that followed just made him huff and put away his bow and arrow while he leant against one of the trees, watching the Cerberus Pup fight off the much larger and older Cyclops who had seemed to want to take a chance at hurting a Demi-God. Crossing his arms over his chest, the nineteen-year-old watched the Cerberus fight the Cyclops, feeling his lips pull into an amused smirk at how the large dog dealt with it's much larger opponent.

When the fight was done, Alexei managed to step away from the tree before he was accosted by the Cerberus turned human, a soft oomph leaving his lips as he fell onto his back, his arms wrapped around the very familiar back that he had not seen for a while. "Yes, yes Konan." The demigod patted Konan's head, running his fingers through the blond hair and returning the kiss with just as much passion, his lips pulled into a soft smile as he listened to the Cerberus turned human, his brow quirked in amusement and his eyes fond as he looked at the other male. "Did I promise?" He pretended to not remember, tilting his head to the side. "I can't remember anything like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konan Martins

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Konan wiggled and moved hyperly all over the top of the demi-god beneath him. So much so he was basically dry humping the nineteen year old with his naked form against the others clothed one. Chrring loudly and happily as his body wiggled at the hips like his currently non-existant tail was wagging. His cheeks flushed as he gripped onto Alexei's shoulders with his hands. Chrring loudly as he enjoyed the others arms around him. It had been too long so he ended up kissing the other over and over again on the lips. Crying happy tears for a minute before rubbing them off as he nuzzled the other man's neck.

Whimpering happily as he licked the others cheek and chin. "I missed you." He said as he wiggled more. Stopping as the fingers went through his hair and he chrred loudly. That felt nice. Alexei was one of the few people who knew how to get the right spots. Though he was soon pushed up so his back formed an angled ramp. Upwards from the waist up. Eyes widened and rippled with woeful tears and hurt. "Alexei....it wasn't that long. It was only a few of your mortal years. We saw each other when you were fifteen going on sixteen. You promised me then. How could you forget? That's so cruel." He started crying because he had genuinely believed the other would remember but maybe the gods were right.

Crying silent tears as he looked devastated by the others actions which he took seriously. "The gods were right. You were going to forget our promise. That you were going to stop loving me the second you grew up and spent time with those stupid halflings you now care for. I thought you loved me. How could you forget your promise? I waited loyally like you asked me to for you to grow up and be an adult thing like you asked. You forgot our promise and that hurts." He pushed off the other and fell onto his butt. Pulling his legs into him and shook as he cried. The echo of the voice had been noticable. "I thought you were different like Nico. I love you why did you forget you promised." He totally believed the other didn't remember anything like that.

Bawling his eyes out in cute silent sobs that had the tears forming a pool of tears on the sides of him like three people were crying not just one. thats because all three of his heads were crying but in his human form you only heard it in the voice and sometimes their eye color or posture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexei Jeager

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Alexei winced when he saw the bawling form of the blond-haired male, maybe he went too far with his joke? Then again he should've realised that Konan wouldn't know how to distinguish between a joke and truth. Sighing softly the demi-god moved onto his knees and crawled closer to Konan, his arms coming up to wrap around the naked boy, his hands rubbing the other's back as he pressed kisses to Konan's cheeks, his nose nuzzling against the others.

"I'm sorry, that was cruel of me." He apologised mournfully. "I didn't forget the promise." He continued holding the Cerberus, grimacing slightly as he realised his own foolishness at making the other think that he really was no good. "How could I forget that promise? I love you Konan, there was no way I would be able to forget such an important thing. I'm sorry for fooling around like that. I didn't mean to hurt you." He continued reassuring the crying male, patting his back and running his fingers through the other's hair, curling his larger body around the other's, letting Konan know without any words that Alexei really did love him and that he hadn't forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konan Martins

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Konan smelled and heard the other moving closer. He looked devastated even as he managed to sit up some. His head lifting as he just kept bawling. Barely able to see the demi-god throughh the tears. The arms tht wrapped around him hadn't been noticed as much as the kisses to his cheeks. The nuzzling of their noses. Whimpering and whining as he tried to stop sniffling and silent sobbing. Looking at the other when he heard the mournful apology and was pulled into the demi-gods chest more. Feeling safer and slowly starting to believe the other meant what he was saying.

Sniffling as his tears from all three heads started to slow and then stop altoghether. Hiccuping from how heart wrenchingly depressed he had been. His eyes looking at Alexei searchingly. "R-Really? You mean it? Cross your heart and hope to die if you lie?" He asked in a tearful tone but seemed to be believing the other. Reassured by the strokes, pets and rubs. His head burrowing and rubbing against the underside of the others chin. "That was mean to say then. Don't ever say mean things like that again. I forgive you Alexei." Feelign the others form curled around his.

Sniffling as he looked at Alexei. "You have gotten bigger and larger. All over....probably." Stares downwards and stares intensely at the others groin. Then looks back up. Kissing the other on the cheek. The wordless reassurances and words convinced him the rest of the way. He felt the others love and that he hadn't forgotten. "I love you Alexei." He said with a happy chrr. Nuzzling the others chest over and over again. "I will forgive you this time. You are my mate. Just don't do that again...that was mean to fool around like that." He smooched the others face.

Snuggling into the other and threw his arms around him. "You have to carry me around now instead of me showing you new tricks I can do. Then we're even. I love you my precious mate."

Alexei Jeager

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Alexei continued petting and comforting the human, his nose nuzzling in the other's hair, fingers lightly tugging onto the longer strands of the blond hair, smiling softly as he watched as Konan finally slowly started calming down from his bout of depression which had been entirely his fault.

"I do." He murmured softly. "I cross my heart and hope to die if I lie." He swore as he cupped one of Konan's cheek with his hand, his thumb rubbing away the few stray tears that fell down the other's cheek. "I will never say any mean things like that again Konan."

"...I am nineteen now so of course, I have gotten bigger and larger... Down there as well." He snorted at the obvious staring on his crotch from Konan, making him feel a little bit weird at the other being butt naked. "I love you too and I always will."

"Carrying around my precious Cerberus it is." The other laughed softly as he shrugged his jacket off first and placed it around the other before he stood up with one arm holding Konan's shoulders while the other was under his knees, cradling Konan in a Princess Hold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konan Martins

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Konan chrred feeling the fingers through his hair. Nuzzling the others neck and scenting him. Making sure all the other monsters knew that Alexei was his. Marking the other with a bite mark that he suckled and put a hickey or love bite there. Chrring loudly as he listened to theo ther swearing and promising. "You better not." He said with a cute sulking tone. Leaning into the touch of his hand on the others face. Chrring more and looked at him curiously as the other spoke more. Smiling happily. The other said he would make sure he never said mean things like that to him.

Blushing as he head the others words. So happy. His heart raced out of his chest and all three voices were echoing at the same time like a chorus behind Konan's. "Nineteen is adult and that means you have to marry me now. Human wise and creature wise. I've claimed you as my mate since you were ten. I have my masters blessing and you will be my bride. Or....er...whatever you are supposed to be to humans. Your my mate. I love you so much Alexei. You got even hotter and stronger over the years." He started kissing all over the others face and on the others lips. Wiggling as if his tail was wagging again as he listened to the other. He would totally explore that later! He beamed happy. "Me too! Me too! I will love my silly halfling forever and always. Your my chosen mate after all." He said in a happy tone. Licking the others face and kissing him all over.

Grinning with a smug smile that he imitated straight off Ares face when the other stated he would carry him around. "Good. Walking like two legged demi-gods is tiring and boring. I learned how. My god master helped me. I can do it. I can eat normal...er...too! I also have a blessing that allows me to come into the camp so I can be with you and nico nico more. Nico nico is my little halfling master that is a son of Hades. Shhhhh....you can't tell anyone that though." He said. Whispering and doing the shhh action with his pointer finger when helped up. Snuggling in closer as he was carried Princess hold style. "You should go back inside the barrier part of the forest while your carrying me. Otherwise I'll have to transform to protect you and I want to enjoy being carried by you for awhile." He half asked and half bossed. Hanging out with Ares so much had definitely rubbed off on him quite a bit.

Alexei Jeager

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:28 am

Alexei chuckled softly at the obvious way that Konan was scenting him, it was obvious purely because of how Konan was rubbing himself all over Alexei, making the nineteen-year-old react to the naked male on top of him. His pants felt tight but he ignored it and instead just endured the scenting, letting the other mark him.

"Marry?" The demi-god twitched at the thought of marriage but he knew that Konan wouldn't be deterred from actually having him, not that he wasn't looking forward to it but marriage wasn't really something that he had thought about truthfully, it had been at the back of his mind but it hadn't really stuck with him. "Mmm, I will love you till the day I die Konan." He hummed softly as he pressed soft and sweet kisses to the boys' cheeks, nuzzling his nose against the other's nose, smiling softly.

"It's not that boring." The brunette said with a soft huff as he walked towards the barrier of the camp, stepping through and relaxing slightly at the feel of being inside the barrier. "Di Angelo?" He blinked his eyes at that before snorting softly. "Figures." He held the Cerberus turned human closer as he moved towards the open clearing, sitting down under one of the many trees and leaving Konan on his lap. "You've always liked being carried by me." He hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konan Martins

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Konan had scented Alexei with his own sent. He made it so that Alexei would have his scent all over him and the monsters wouldn't mess with him. Or at least most of the weaker ones wouldn't. Stronger ones would think twice before messing with someone who smelled like a Cerberus. He hoped it would protect Alexei so there wasn't that many monsters next time trying to eat the man. He looked at the other with a growl. Warning him not to act like he forgot this time.

He looked at the man with a cute sulking stare. "You promised me. You can't take it back now. You said you will be my mate and partner. I learned that means marriage. Don't give me that look. You promised and you better keep it like you just swore you would." He said bluntly when the other got that sour look on his face and twitched. Licking the others cheek and kissed the mans cheek the way his cheeks were kissed. "I love you even after you die. Then you'll never ever ever leave because you'll be with me forever and ever." He said in a happy tone. Beaming happily.

Chrring loudly and nuzzled his face against the  brunettes face. Laughing lightly and looked at him. "Shh! You can't say that out loud. I told you that is a secret. Only use the name Nico from now on or I'll never trust you with another secret." He said with a cute pout. Shifting into the others lap more and kissed him deeply, passionately on the lips. Pulling away and kissed the other man again and again. "Yes. I do. I love you that much and I'm a very demanding entity." He said with a smile. "Not as much as the deities but still demanding." He chrred loudly. Wiggling like his tails were wagging despite in his human form.

Alexei Jeager

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Even if Alexei hadn't been too aware of the mating habit that Konan had, the Demi-god was pretty much aware that what Konan was doing was scenting him so that monsters would stay away from him. He didn't really like it but for his mate, he would put up with it.

"Don't worry, I won't take it back." He chuckled softly at Konan's sulking, nuzzling his nose against the Cerberus' cheek, pecking it softly to reassure the blond that he wasn't going to forget it. "...Of course, we will be." He hummed softly, pretty much resigned to the fact that he would be with Konan even after he died, though that wasn't such a bad thing really.

"Yes, yes, I apologise." He snorted softly as he stole a quick kiss from Konan, fondly rolling his eyes at the other's words, the wagging tails making him roll his eyes even more. "You are probably more demanding than them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konan Martins

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:55 am

Konan almost lost control and had his tails and ears show. That would have looked weird considering his normal form had three heads. He bounced around excitedly as he snuggled in closer. Loving the others smell and feel. His boys....both of them. Both the one he trained and helped without the other fully realizing it....and the one he saw grow up. He knew they were both meant to be part of their life. For different reasons. Not just he liked them. They were special. The irony of one being unclaimed by zeus and the other semi-unclaimed by Hades was a silent amusement he shared with neither.

Though he did often talk both Nico's and Alexei's ears off about the other. The slip up that happened was something he had forgotten about and hoped that the other would forget about it. He heard the others comment and felt the nose nuzzling his cheek. Smiling and ceased sulking. Fully pacified by the others words and actions. Chrring loudly as he looked into the others eyes. Nodding his head more. "There are worse things that could await you....than ever after with me...right?" He asked in a hopeful tone. Blushing fiercely and smiled. "I'm really happy. I forgive you <3" He said in a loving and adoring tone. Leaning into him more and snickered.

Laughing at the others words. "Nuh uh...I don't buy it." he lit up at the kiss being stolen. Flustered and buried his face in the others collarbone.

Alexei Jeager

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Alexei held Konan close to himself, his hands curled around the warm but naked body of the blond-haired boy, who was more of a creature than human really but looked human nonetheless. Pressing a kiss to Konan's brow, Alexei willed down the erection in his pants with thoughts that caused him to shudder in revulsion; he was a healthy teenage male but he had no plans on having his hormones rule his head with wants of taking Konan then and there.

"Right." He replied dryly in amusement, his blue eyes holding those of Konan as mischief shone in them. "Like spending an eternity not being able to see you." He teased, lightly tickling Konan up and down the sides, fingers running over the soft skin of the Cerberus. "I'm really happy too."

"You don't buy what? That you're more demanding than the deities?" He teased, curling a finger under Konan's chin and pulling it up to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konan Martins

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Konan looked at Alexei as he looked at him as he chrred loudly. Kissing the other scheek and licked it. Nuzzling the others neckline and chest area. He looked at Alexei and lit up happily. "I believe you and I love you. I love you Alexei." He said with a loud chrring sound leaving his chest. Rumbling forth with the same feroicity of a kitty purring with how happy he was when the other started pecking his cheedks and reassuring him. He was still sulking a bit until the other spoke near the end. Feeling the quick kiss had him returning it lovingly.

Kissing him over and over again. "I love you." He said in a loving and adoring tone. Kissing Alexei's cheek with a light lick too. "Only because I have a stubborn mate who needs me to be that." He said in a teasing tone. He straddled the others lap and kissed him back passionately. Pressing into the kiss with his body as well. He loved this man so much. His mate was perfect and he would cherish him always.

Alexei Jeager

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:09 pm

Alexei just shook his head at his excitable mate, his lips pulled into a soft smile as he watched the Cerberus with a fond look in his eyes. When he had been younger he had been slightly aprehensive about Konan, not knowing what or who he was, just that the creature had watched him from the shadows, protecting him when he, himself couldn't do it. "I love you too." He replied in kind.

"I don't need you to be anything." Alexei chuckled as his arms wrapped tightly around Konan's body, one hand curling into the blond locks of the Cerberus while the other stroked up and down Konan's back, returning the kiss with as much passion as he was being shown by the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konan Martins

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:32 am

Konan wiggled and snuggled in closer. Letting out a loud rumbling chrring sound that at times seemed to echo times three as his other two heads, aka brothers, were also chrring from inside his human form. The cerberus was himself but he could still hear the brothers you could visably see when in human form, that were very obvious when in beast monster form, even when others could not see them or hear their distinguishable different voices or echoes. He nuzzled the other after their kiss ended and pulled away. Smiling as he looked at the other male fondly.

His eyes and gaze were met with the intense fondness of the other male's gaze. His cheeks flushed even more and he grinned. Wiggling subtly as the othe stared at him. Wondering what was on his mate's mind for a moment before forgetting about it. He grinned more and smiles adoringly at the other. Beaming more at the return sentiments. He could hear it and feel it as well. Nuzzling the others neckline until stopping when he felt the arms tighten around him. Pressing in further so their chests were against one another with no space between them. A comfortable silence fell between them when Alexei's second comment left the air.

It was relaxing and comforting. VKnowing that the other felt that way. That he didn't mind their major differences, such as race, and that he didn't expect unrealistic things of him. He felt like he was practically glowing from happiness and contentment. He rested his head against the shoulder as he looked content. Eyes half closed and chrring happily. Now and then wiggling but it was more like a tail wagging wiggle than excitement or anything else. Until sometime later the hand curled into his hair, the hand stroked up and down his back, and his eyes shot open. Sitting up more fully and looking adoringly at Alexei.

Enjoying the more passionate kiss and dancing his tongue with the other. Panting heavily after the kiss as he moaned lightly. "I'm happy you are happy and not frustrated like when I first found you again. You can always talk to me if you need to vent Alexei." His tone breathy, adoring and honest.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Frustrations at an all Time High (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1